Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes, I Ate It All


This was lunch today.  Leftover Cashew Pasta Bake (minus the cashews because they mysteriously disappeared from my pantry), 2 cups steamed veggies and 2 Green Leaf Lettuce leaves.
The only problem was that it was so huge it got cold before I could eat it all.
I'll be having a Green Smoothie and some hummus and flat bread for a snack today.
I missed breakfast because by the time I got home from the gym, library, grocery store and credit union, it was 11am.  So I made this ginormous lunch.
Dinner will be this Crock Pot Broccoli Chicken over brown rice with extra veggies.
And I definitely will be having a couple of these for dessert!  Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies from Trainer Momma. I made them last night because I was feeling adventurous and my kids loved them. Even my 10 year old (aka: "Pickiest Eater Ever Born") ate them, but only because he doesn't know what's in them.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try that crockpot chicken and broccoli this weekend! Sounds really good!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete