Monday, August 22, 2011

The Entitlement Trap


       Remember when I posted about the Power of Mom's Retreat I attended in Park City with my mom and sisters?  Well, 2 of the presenters were parenting experts and authors Linda and Richard Eyre.  They have a new book coming out called The Entitlement Trap: How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and Ownership.


       If you pre-order the book and send them your receipt, you'll have a chance to win tickets to their couples retreat or dinner for two in Park City or some other great prizes.  If you pre-order, the book is $11.80 rather than $18. I've already ordered my copy!  If you're interested here is where you can get more info.

4 comments:

  1. You got to go to that?! You lucky duck! I adore the Eyres! I will definitely be reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa.. I just ordered it and REALLY WANT TO WIN that retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for the book to get here! Do you remember what the ship date is?

    ReplyDelete