![]() |
| Mexican Quinoa Salad from mygreendiet.com |
My lunch was good today, so I thought I'd share it. It's Mexican Quinoa Salad from Mygreendiet.com. You can find the recipe here. I followed her recipe, except that I used regular tomatoes, cut down the cumin, and then I added a cup of frozen corn. Next time I think I'll add some red wine vinegar or something. I'm not a fan of cumin, so when I cut that down it needed a little something else. If you like my Cowboy Caviar recipe, you'll like this salad.
I want to try some more quinoa recipes, so if you have any favorites, send them my way please.

We like this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quinoa-and-Black-Beans/Detail.aspx
I make a Quinoa dish very similar, but a little more simple:
ReplyDelete1 cup Quinoa, cooked
1 Diced Roma tomato
1/2 Diced avocado
Fresh lime juice (1/2 lime)
A little Liquid Aminos
Sprinkle a little Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
Toss. Eat warm or cool. Yummy. :)
Thanks for the ideas. I still haven't tried Liquid Aminos, but it's on my list. Garlic and Herb seasoning sounds like it would be good too.
ReplyDelete