Friday, February 1, 2013

My Fitness Pal

I am loving My Fitness Pal.  I used to track my calories on Prevention's website, but it took forever because there were so many ads on the page.   My Fitness Pal is better and faster and still free.  I also love that you can download the app on your phone and scan in UPC codes to get the nutrition info on anything with a bar code.  It keeps track of calories, fat, carbs and protein.  And you can also track your weight or inches lost.
Sometimes I need something like this to keep me motivated.  When I can see my progress that helps a lot too.  
Is anyone else out there using it?  Or do you have one that you like better?  Friend me on there if we know each other IRL and we can be MFP pals. :)

4 comments:

  1. I use it and love it too!! Although I go through phases when I'm not consistent, and some when I am... but I wouldn't use anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m on there but haven’t checked in for a few months. What’s your name on there and I”ll find you.

    ReplyDelete