Friday, September 16, 2011

Green Smoothie Girl


        Last week I attended a free class by the Green Smoothie Girl, Robyn Openshaw.  I thought it was good info.  I'm already in the Green Smoothie habit, but she inspired me to try some different greens in my smoothie.  This week I added kale.  It's going to take some getting used to!  But today I threw a golden kiwi into my regular recipe and it was really good.
  
        I also purchased her children's book "The Adventures of Junk Food Dude".  It's a cute book to use to teach your kids about eating good real food.  Maybe there's a free Green Smoothie Girl class near you.  Click on the link then the "events" tab to find out.

       You could also win a free BlendTec Blender and some other fun things at her class. 
        Happy Blog Anniversary to me.  My first post on this blog was one year ago today!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-iversary! Thanks for inspiring me to eat healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great green smoothie yesterday with avacado in it. I still owe you one of those. I have some other recipes I got from a healthy eating workshop thing the other day. I'll pass them your way. One of the greens is fresh parsley. Haven't tried it, because frankly, I'm a little scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Thanks for inviting me to the green smoothie class. She had some really good info. I'm with you on the Kale. Gotta say I didn't love it!

    ReplyDelete