Monday, August 22, 2011

The Entitlement Trap


       Remember when I posted about the Power of Mom's Retreat I attended in Park City with my mom and sisters?  Well, 2 of the presenters were parenting experts and authors Linda and Richard Eyre.  They have a new book coming out called The Entitlement Trap: How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and Ownership.


       If you pre-order the book and send them your receipt, you'll have a chance to win tickets to their couples retreat or dinner for two in Park City or some other great prizes.  If you pre-order, the book is $11.80 rather than $18. I've already ordered my copy!  If you're interested here is where you can get more info.

4 comments:

  1. You got to go to that?! You lucky duck! I adore the Eyres! I will definitely be reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa.. I just ordered it and REALLY WANT TO WIN that retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for the book to get here! Do you remember what the ship date is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The books release is Sept 6th.

    ReplyDelete