Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sacrifice to be Healthy

     Prioritize, Plan and Sacrifice.  That’s what it takes to get healthy. And, since it’s my blog and I can do what I want, I’m going to skip right to Sacrifice.

     If you want to be healthy you’re going to have to make some changes.  You have to be willing to give up a few things.  Maybe you’ll give up sleeping in or Diet Pepsi.  Maybe you’ll give up desserts or an hour of computer time.


     I gave up Coke.  I gave up junk food.  I sacrificed time & money to join the gym.

     I also gave up feeling fat, tired and frustrated.  I gave up size 10 jeans.  (I sent a whole box of them to charity.)  I gave up feeling bad about myself.  It feels good!


What are you willing to sacrifice?

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely a sacrifice. I keep meaning to give up cookie baking (I always volunteer to bring cookies to any event, when I should be volunteering to be the salad girl!)

    ReplyDelete