Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Solid Stomach Flu


I am 1 solid stomach flu away from my goal weight. 
I heard someone say that once, and I  had to laugh.  Actually she said she was 13 or 14 solid stomach flus away from her goal weight.  But in my case, it’s one.
I’ve been 1 solid stomach flu away from my goal weight for about a month and a half.  It seems like the closer I get, the harder it is to lose each pound.  I’m guessing that’s because my body is approaching (or maybe it’s already there) the weight it’s supposed to be.  In the beginning it seemed like those pounds were just flying off.  Now, not so much.   It’s a little frustrating because I want to reach that magic number- just because.

5 comments:

  1. Why not try a colonoscopy. That'll do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time we get the stomach flu,you can rush right over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks Mandi. Spoken like a true friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of stomach flu....Baby Haiz has it. She's been puking since last night. I really thought we'd make it to Thanksgiving without it, but it is here. ugh!! I'm hoping we all get it tonight so we can spend Monday barfing, Tuesday sleeping, Wednesday recovering and Thursday eating turkey! I can hope, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. It is harder to lose the weight as you get closer to what your body wants to be.

    ReplyDelete