Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Food Journal 9/29/10

Breakfast:
Steel Cut Oats mixed with 1 apple chopped, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raisins & cinnamon. 1/3 cup cranberry juice. DoTerra Wellness Supplements (400 calories 3.6 fat grams)
Lunch:
Bajio lime chicken enchilada, 1 cup sweet rice, 1/4 cup black beans, water (576 calories 8.8 fat grams)
Snack: 2 homemade granola bars * (210 calories, 8.8 fat grams)
Dinner:
1 cup pasta alfredo made with skim milk , 3/4 cup steamed squash, broccoli & carrots, 1 small tomato, 2/3 cup (packed) raw spinach, 4 strawberries, 1/2 TB Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette (368 calories 8.4 fat grams)
Snack #2: 2 more granola bars, a small banana (300 calories, 9.1 fat grams)
Grand Total: 1854 calories 38.6 fat grams
2.5 mile run, 10 minutes of upper body weights
Today wasn't one of my good days. I went a little overboard with the granola bars and Bajio. I usually try to eat more fruits and veggies than I did today. I used Prevention.com's health tracker to calculate everything. If my totals don't match up, just know that the Grand Total is correct. I'll do better tomorrow!
* Follow the link to "A Life Less Sweet" for the recipe for the homemade granola bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment